- Data-driven guidance from an HVAC Professional.
- No sales pitches.
- Refer available specialists, as required.
- Knowledge of a variety of products that deliver measurable results.
In the Consultation process, we first learn about our customers’ concerns and the various ways the existing issues have affected their lives. We then discuss the ways these problems can occur, and create a scope of work with the customer based on their lived experience and our knowledge of HVAC systems & Building Science.
A written report provided with the inspection and/or
consultation, to include the following:
- Reason for call.
- Customer Issues / Concerns
- Services Provided On-Site
- Data Results of any HVAC Systems Testing
- Analysis of data (what it means for your comfort and air quality in plain English)
- Recommended modifications (if any) to current system configuration.
- Any deficiencies documented during an inspection.
- Evidence confirming deficiency (i.e. photos, schematics, or other documentation.)
- Recommended solutions to address each deficient item found.
- Include contacts / referrals for specialists, if required.
- Recommendations to make any other improvements that may improve comfort, indoor air quality, and/or safety.